The main function of medical gauze is to bandage the wound and clean up the blood stains of the wound during the operation. How much do you know about the correct use and precautions of medical gauze?
Correct use of medical gauze
1. To judge whether the medical gauze is sterile, check the product packaging label and product manual.
2. If it is sterile medical gauze, it can be used directly. If it is non-sterile gauze, it needs to be sterilized by high temperature and high pressure steam or ethylene oxide before it can be used.
3. Soak it in water for a few seconds after unpacking, this is to make it work better. The temperature of the water is generally 25 degrees.
4. When bandaging, you should pay attention to the tightness. It should not be too tight. The airtightness will worsen the wound. If it is too loose, dust or other foreign objects will enter the wound, which is not conducive to wound healing and recovery. And the medical gauze bandage should be adjusted appropriately according to the patient's personal comfort.
Precautions for medical gauze
1. Check the appearance of the product when purchasing. The product should be soft, odorless, tasteless, pure white in color, free from other fibers and processed substances, and should not show strong blue fluorescence under UV light.
2. If the product packaging is found to be damaged, or the expiration date has expired, please discard it immediately.
3. Medical gauze is a disposable product, so it should not be reused.
Medical gauze is suitable for medical and health institutions, wound care and home trauma care. Flammables to avoid accidents.
The above is about the use and precautions of medical gauze. If you are interested in agent/purchasing medical disposable gauze products, or are interested in other medical material products, you can directly click the lower right corner to send us a message, and you can obtain it from the manufacturer. Contact, welcome your consultation, and hope to reach a wholehearted cooperation.
Post time: Feb-24-2022