1. Tear off the required length before sticking, avoid sticking and fixing the tape and then tearing it off from the tape roll.
2. Avoid sticking the adhesive tape on the joints and skin lesions. The adhesive tape should be perpendicular to the longitudinal axis of the body, or opposite to the right direction of the body movement. If it is pasted, it needs to cross the joint surface, and avoid direct sticking, because the adhesive tape will follow the direct sticking. loose with the movement of the joints. If the wound is in an area that is not easy to fix, consider applying a tubular mesh fixation mesh or using a self-adhesive bandage for fixation.
3. Avoid overlapping adhesive tapes.
4. The length of the tape on both sides of the dressing should be half the width of the dressing to be secure.
5. The tape end needs to be folded back to facilitate tearing off.
6. For wounds that often need dressing changes and the skin condition is poor, the skin on the left and right sides of the wound can be cleaned and dried, and then a skin protective skin or hydrocolloid dressing can be applied. After the wound is covered with the dressing, first place the tape on the dressing, and then stick the tape on the skin protective skin or hydrocolloid dressing on both sides of the wound to prevent the tape from sticking to the skin. Skin protectors or hydrocolloid dressings do not need to be changed at each dressing change unless they are wet, dirty, loose, or if there is a skin problem.
Only those who can truly meet the demands of consumers can become the guarantee for the best-selling products! Guangyi Medical, strengthens the quality management system, does a good job of caring service guarantee, and serves you wholeheartedly.
Post time: Mar-23-2022